Join us for a Holiday Party!
Friday, December 13th, @5pm
AG Beer and Wine Garden
Past Meeting: October 23rd 2019
Active Shooter Preparedness
Don Mattei Manager of Emergency Planning, Santa Clara University
- October 23: Active Shooter Preparedness, Don Mattei Manager of Emergency Planning, Santa Clara University
- August 26: New Cal/OSHA Wildfire Smoke Regulation (T8CCR 5141.1), Amalia Neidhardt (Click for Deck)
- June 24: Cal-OSHA Top Ten Violations, Jay Jamali (Click for Deck)
- May 20: CUPA Common Violations, Joanne Tracey, Hazardous Materials Specialist II, County of Santa Clara Hazardous Materials Compliance Division (HMCD).(Click for Deck)
- April 29: Code Update, Reinhard Hanselka (Click for Deck)
Join Our Management Team!
We are always looking for great team members. If you are interested in doing something special, or just want to volunteer, please contact Henry Gucho email@example.com
The Bay Area Environmental Safety Group (BAESG) is a not-for-profit organization known for communicating current Environmental Health and Safety issues to the EH&S professional.